Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas 2015 links I love


I haven't written for a lot of time. Things are changing fast in the last months and I still can't say much because I'm not sure of what is happening. My mum is still in the hospital, I had to let my Lizzy leave and my work is constantly changing. I'm generally not very good to talk about anything, I'm a few words person, you already noticed this, I suppose, but I miss my blog. I did it with love. So, Christmas - my fave time of the year - is really really near and I want to share a little of all the amazing things I found around the web, as the next four Christmas links.
 01: Consider these 4 ways to give back this Holiday by Camille Styles | 02: Plan to Dream big dreams by Nellaino | 03: Words that inspire me - via my Words board on Pinterest | 04: Christmas photo shoot via Hannele's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...