Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

L'Ippogrifo | Florence


I found some pictures I shot last here - about Artisans in Florence - that I never talked about. I think it's a pity not letting them know, so I will publish them, little by little. The first is L'Ippogrifo - one of my preferred
artist in Florence - the laboratory of engraving arts run by Gianni Raffaelli and Francesca Bellesi.
The prints realized in the L'Ippogrifo's laboratory are original acqueforti , engraved by hand on a copper plate, printed one by one without mechanical process and colored with watercolor, signed by the artist and progressively numbered in a limited edition, just like the ancient artisan's shop of the 1500's Florence where this technique was born and developed.
Stampe d'Arte L'Ippogrifo, via Santo Spirito 5r, 50125 Firenze - Italy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...