Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Rebirth | Italian Ceramics



I discovered and fell in love with Rebirth ceramics when I was first looking at OdArt collection. I immediately liked the contemporary finishing combined with traditional shapes and I loved it more when I read about their concepts, values and manufacturing
 ideals.


Tastes have evolved, aesthetics have changed, but the charm of eighteenth-century models has remained the same. The union of the past, the present and the craftsman's knowledge is the concept that underlies Rebirth.
The Rebirth collection is based on the artistic and cultural heritage of the ceramic tradition of Nove (north-east of Italy). The moulds - produced by masters moulders - have been carefully selected and preserved to ensure quality and refinement.












1 comment:

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...