Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Free Printable #2014 Calendar



Next year - 2014 - Calendar is ready. You can freely download it here and then print it on a A4 format. I used Paper | FiftyThree to write the #2014 and for the sketch on the bottom, the rest is very minimal. I hope you'll enjoy it all the next year! L
ps: The first version has been corrected. This is the last version.






ps: if you can't download it, write me and I'll send it to you:-)

SUPPORT ME: Like my calendar? Please support me with a

... like on http://www.facebook.com/launotes
THANK YOU!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks ever so much for the calendar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Debbie, thanks to you for visiting.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...