Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Free Colors Palette Generators

Tiffany Pratt - Pimpelwit

I'm working with fluorescent corals (tomorrow I'll publish other images) and I was wondering which are the best free colors palette generators online. I tried these four: Css Drive - my preferred because it  let you create your personal palette from colors suggested - Big Huge Lab - I think it's the most true to your image - De Graeve - good job, but it works with images taken from the web and not from your hard disk - Pictaculous  - a little minimalist for me. Which are the one that you like more? I'd love to have suggestions, so answer to this post if you know others free and good colors palette tools!
L.


 Css Drive



Big Huge Lab



De Graeve

Pictaculous  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...