Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Moooi Lighting Collection, Lolita

Designed by Nika Zupanc in 2008, Lolita is part of the Moooi lighting collection. The lamp has a injection moulded abs shade and a polyurethane base, it is produced as suspended, floor or table lamp in the colors white, black, grey or pink. I love the mix above or b/w, if you have photo of other nice installations, send the link in the dashboard or on facebook, please!

"Who is afraid of pink? My imagination chases female archetypes intentionally. Frivolous, even naive objects are my favorite victims. And when, during such a process, I manage to be creative in an evidently reserved way, I then touch the purest meaning of my work and frivolity becomes timeless elegance. Lolita is here to play with your emotions. She is here to break your everyday routine."

5 o' clock Chair and Lolita at Salone Satellite, Milano 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...