Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Valentine for you: Tent City Wedding


I'm not a Valentine kind but I enjoy weddings a lot. So to celebrate Valentine, I want to share with you the photo of the amazing wedding of Visra + Chris in California.
'Tent city' was made up of numerous tents on the property and guests were welcomed to camp out for the weekend. I adore outdoor sinks with antique mirrors alongside the outdoor showers and vintage chairs.




Non sono molto il tipo da San Valentino ma mi piacciono tantissimo i matrimoni. Così per festeggiare San Valentino, e diffondere un po' di romanticismo, ho pensato di condividere con voi le foto del matrimonio di Visra + Chris in California.
'La città delle Tende' è stata allestita per gli sposi e gli ospiti che potevano rimanere l'intero weekend. Adoro i lavandini esterni alle docce e le sedie vintage.
More / Altre foto: http://greenweddingshoes.com/a-festival-inspired-backyard-wedding-visra-chris/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...